Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) include a package of services newly available to many Medicaid recipients in New York State. Recipients enrolled in select Medicaid Managed Care plans (known as Health and Recovery Plans or HARPs) may access HCBS if deemed eligible through a specialized assessment by a Health Home Care Manager.
Education Support Services:
Do you need assistance with applying for college, financial aid, ACCES-VR?
- Would you like to explore your educational goals?
- Are you having difficulty in school and need assistance accessing resources?
- Would you like to sharpen your skills to join the workforce?
- Are you interested in learning about corporate and office culture?
Intensive Supported Employment:
- Are you ready to find a job but don’t know where to begin?
Ongoing Supported Employment:
- Are you having a difficult time at work and need some support?